Tuesday, August 08, 2006

LH755-LH430-UA1204

Did anyone ever talk about an enjoyable flight? They must have jumped off it then, and never had a chance utter another word. Yeah, there wasnt anything to special about my flight. Except when we closed in on Chicago. Wish I had my camera with me. Enroute greenland and the great lakes was one worth a shot. Mountainous regions with valleys like cups holding water. Did I see some snow? I'm not sure. Was an pleasurable sight anyway.
Chicago - Phew! The airport was bustling with airplanes, they seem to be flying like birds without flapping their wings. Lake Michigan is one gorgeous lake and I wonder what on earth is water body like this doing in the middle of nowhere. An ocean like thing? Maybe a little smaller. One of the Five Great Lakes. Boy, for sure a Great Lake. Another odd observation - every household has a swimming to bask during the summer. You will know, when you fly in here.
LH755 - LH430 were on time, I like these LH atleast for this reason. UA 1204 was scheduled to depart five hours after my arrival in Chicago. The wait was long, and I decided to advance the next available flight conveniently. The lady at the check-in counter let me. But, the boarding fellow wouldnt let me as my baggage was checked into the later flight - in bangalore. Rubbish. I had to wait all the five hours. To add the misery, the flight was 45 minutes late and I was hungry every minute of the flight. They said snacks would be served - the ones they served wouldnt suffice my little finger. Thus, I arrived - hungry, sleepy, and tired - welcome to pittsburgh.

3 Comments:

Blogger zoxcleb said...

will let u know how mine goes... :-)

11:33 PM  
Blogger CandidConfessions said...

Heat n Hunger
You have more to discover!
Welcome aboard!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Adarsh Bhat said...

At such demanding situations, it takes great character not to let your little finger grow. :P

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home